Safeguard Security NE Ltd are currently looking to recruit a Two CCTV Operators & Mobile Response Officer’s to join our expanding team in the North-East Gateshead Area. We currently provide a wide range of services across the country including Security, Facilities Management and Call Handling Services. For more information on the services we provide please visit our website www.safeguardsecurityne.co.uk
- To monitor and maintain the effective operations outside of business hours. Working closely with Operational Staff and Management to operate an efficient and effective operation.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that efficient and effective procedures are maintained to enable the company to maximum productivity outside of business hours.
- You will be expected to support a working environment which encourages team work, energy and pride in your work. To achieve this, you will have strong leadership and excellent problem-solving skills along with outstanding communications skills.
- In this role you must have the ability to think fast on your feet and make quick concise decisions.
- To monitor CCTV systems across 30 sites.
- Communicate information effectively and professionally to all members of staff including in-depth information passed to Senior Management.
- Manage all alarm activation calls ensuring that individual procedures are following and actioned correctly, if required passed to the mobile patrol team and/or emergency services.
- Managing a team of mobile patrols officers and security officers to ensure the highest level of service
- Conducting various internal audits including key audits to BS7984
- General housekeeping duties and administrative tasks.
- Various other tasks will be required.
What We Offer:
- 28 days holiday a year
- Weekly Pay
- £7.60-£7.93 per hour rate of pay
- Double time payments on bank holidays
- Rolling roster days/nights/weekends
- SIA Licence Required