Safeguard Security NE Ltd are currently looking to recruit a Control Room Operator to join our expanding team in the North-East to operate and manage the Control Room Operations outside of business hours. We currently provide a wide range of services across the country including Security, Facilities Management and Call Handling Services. For more information on the services we provide please visit our website www.safeguardsecurityne.co.uk
- To monitor and maintain the effective operations outside of business hours. Working closely with Operational Staff and Management to operate an efficient and effective operation.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that efficient and effective procedures are maintained to enable the company to maximum productivity outside of business hours.
- You will be expected to support a working environment which encourages team work, energy and pride in your work. To achieve this, you will have strong leadership and excellent problem-solving skills along with outstanding communications skills.
- In this role you must have the ability to think fast on your feet and make quick concise decisions.
- Supporting the management team by effectively managing the business out of hours.
- Communicate information effectively and professionally to all members of staff including in-depth information passed to Senior Management.
- Ensure staffing levels of all sites is at the required levels at all times, with regular shift patterns worked by trained and qualified staff. Managing holiday requests from staff to ensure that appropriate cover is in place to meet the required levels including during busy periods or through absence.
- Manage all alarm activation calls ensuring that individual procedures are following and actioned correctly, if required passed to the mobile patrol team and/or emergency services.
- Managing a team of mobile patrols officers and security officers to ensure the highest level of service delivery to customers.
- Managing health and safety of all staff including lone worker monitoring via various software including vehicle tracking systems.
- Accurate reporting including daily, weekly, monthly statistics reports to be created for Senior Management for analysis.
- Conducting various internal audits including key audits to BS7984
- General housekeeping duties and administrative tasks.
- Various other tasks will be required.
What We Offer:
- 28 days holiday a year
- Weekly Pay
- 45 hours average per week
- £9.00 to £9.33 per hour
- Double time payments on bank holidays
- 6 week rolling roster days/nights/weekends