We are currently recruiting for matchday Safety Stewards to expand the existing team at Middlesbrough Football Club.
The position is part time/casual – and perfect for people looking for flexibility to supplement their current income.
There are excellent training packages and opportunities for progression within the team.
If you are aged 18 or over with an aptitude to working with the public, then don’t miss out on this unique experience by applying now.
- Checking and inspecting tickets
- Seating and advising patrons
- Directing and supporting patrons attending the events
- General crowd monitoring and observation
- Other customer service based duties
The Ideal Candidate:
- Flexible and available on match days
- Strong communication skills
- Smart, professional and approachable
- Ability to work in a team
- Can use own initiative
To apply for this role please email a copy of your CV and a short cover letter to Christine.firstname.lastname@example.org